We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced NP or PA to join our aesthetics team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in neurotoxins, dermal fillers, IV therapy, and RF microneedling.
As a Physician Assistant at our clinic, you will be responsible for providing high-quality medical care to our patients, including administering aesthetic treatments and procedures, managing patient medical records, and collaborating with our staff to develop treatment plans. You will also be responsible for educating patients on the benefits and potential risks of different aesthetic procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Current certification as a Physician Assistant
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in aesthetics, with a focus on neurotoxins, dermal fillers, IV therapy, and RF microneedling highly preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to continuing education and staying up-to-date on the latest advances in aesthetics
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Injectables: 3 years (Required)
- Physician Assistant License (Required) or
- Nurse Practitioner License (Required)