the benefits of hrt for women
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is among the fastest-growing and most effective treatment options for women suffering from hormonal imbalance. Bioidentical hormones are derived from plants and designed to mimic the structure and function of natural human hormones. This feature, not classically observed using synthetic hormones, makes bioidentical hormones a safer, more effective solution to hormone imbalance conditions. Because bioidentical hormones are replicas of natural human hormones, they fit hormone receptors within the body, just like a key fits into a lock. This “perfect fit” ensures that each patient achieves balance, and the function of affected body systems is optimized.
what are the main benefits of hormone replacement therapy?
- May relieve hot flashes and night sweats
- Enhances sleep, muscle aches, and pains
- Shows improvement in mood changes and also in depressive symptoms
- Alleviates low mood that arises as a result of hormonal imbalance
- Increased energy levels
- Improves vaginal dryness and itchiness
- Can help with sexual function, libido and make sex less painful
- Relieve the symptoms of urinary frequency and urinary symptoms