Your Guide To Men's Sexual Health
Your guide to safe, effective sexual health therapy
Since the successful launch of Viagra® in 1998, talking about sexual dysfunction and seeking help became less taboo. Nevertheless, the topic remains a sensitive one for most men, although it definitely shouldn’t be! If you are suffering from ED, the best way to dramatically improve your quality of life is to seek help from a qualified, experienced sexual health specialist.
Signs of erectile dysfunction
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection at least once in every four times of attempting sexual intercourse.
- Sexual erection becomes weaker or less rigid.
- Achieving an erection takes longer than usual or becomes more difficult in certain positions.
- Maintaining an erection becomes a conscious effort
or becomes more difficult.
- Morning erections become less frequent and less rigid.