Types Of Urinary Incontinence Delray Beach
Urinary Incontinence Delray Beach is a serious matter that no one wants to talk about because they find it embarrassing. Find out about the different types of urinary incontinence and see which one you have:
- Urge incontinence – This involves involuntary large leaks at unexpected times even while you sleep. It also causes the individual to have a strong urgency to urinate.
- Stress incontinence – This means you will leak small amounts of urine when you cough, sneeze, laugh or jump. This is very treatable even without medication or surgery.
- Mixed incontinence – This is a combination of urge and stress incontinence. This is commonly caused by a sedentary lifestyle and is highly treatable.
- Overflow incontinence – This means sudden leaking because of a full bladder that happens even without physical movement.
- Functional incontinence – The leakage happens because of the inability to reach a toilet because of physical disability, dementia or traumatic brain injury.