Finding The Right Doctor For Your Testosterone Therapy
When properly managed by a doctor, testosterone therapy will make you experience optimal health and well-being. When you are in the process of finding a testosterone therapy doctor, asking him or her the right questions helps:
- What will your target testosterone level for me be and why?
- What tests will you run beforehand to see if I am a good candidate for TRT?
- What types of testosterone do you offer your patients and why?
- How long have you been working with TRT prescribed patients?
- How long does it typically take until I start seeing results or feeling different?
- How will you determine if I have Low T?
- What treatment options are available to me and what are their pros and cons?
- What are the side effects of therapy and how are they managed?
- What must I do to make sure that the treatment is successful?
- What should I expect going forward and how long will it be before I feel the effects of TRT?