Nutrient IV therapy is rapidly emerging as a natural and effective treatment for many common ailments and improving or maintaining general wellness and performance. Today, there are hundreds of clinics discovering the popularity and proposing the benefits of nutrient IV therapy, but like hormone replacement therapy or supplements, not all options are created equal. To achieve optimal benefits from nutrient IV therapy, you need expert care and a plan tailored to you and your needs.
You know what you want to achieve and the expert team at the biostation™ knows how to design a treatment plan that safely and effectively meets your goals. the biostation embraces a personalized approach to all their treatment plans, including nutrient IV therapy.
- Before you begin nutrient IV therapy, you should know the nutrient IV therapy lab work requirements to optimize outcomes in your health investment:
- All nutrient IV therapy treatments, like any other service, should be preceded by advanced lab testing. Without testing, how does your practitioner know what your body really needs?
- Nutrient IV therapy is a clinical procedure, which means it should always be administered by certified healthcare professionals under the direct supervision of a medical doctor.
If you are new to nutrient IV therapy, your first visit is an introductory experience to determine your tolerance. Following your lab results and consultation, your healthcare team should ease you into treatment. As an individual highly invested in their health, you know that slow and steady wins the race.
At the biostation, your first treatment will begin with bHydrated. This nutrient IV therapy is the only IV administered prior to the return of the results of your lab work. It is one liter of sodium chloride, vitamin B12, and B complex—a formulation designed to bring hydration to your entire body and promote natural energy. From the same IV insertion, just before we hydrate you, your healthcare professional will draw a blood sample (don’t worry, no getting stuck a second time). Lab results will enable the biostation team to determine if you may benefit from a more elaborate nutrient IV therapy treatment, as well as create a customized IV formulation specific to your body’s needs, if that’s necessary to reach your wellness goals.
the biostation features an extensive selection of nutrient IV therapies that are designed to promote clinical changes throughout your system, enhancing your overall health while delivering symptomatic relief. Each nutrient IV therapy formulation has been strategically designed, tested for safety, and proven effective. Doses are carefully calculated to suit the needs of each patient —strong enough to create dynamic changes in your health and well-being without risking your safety.
Nutrient IV Therapy Safety Considerations
There may be hundreds of clinics offering convenient nutrient IV therapy service, but only a few follow established standards designed to optimize results and protect your health. Any nutrient IV therapy practice that does not require lab work prior to administration of nutrient IV therapy is providing reckless procedures and putting your health at risk.
Here’s what you may face with an improper administration of nutrient IV therapy:
- Are you at risk for liver or kidney disease? Do you have liver or kidney disease, but have yet to be diagnosed? Many people have these conditions without being aware of them. While nutrient IV therapy offers many benefits, including bypassing the stomach for potent absorption of nutrients, this feature could prove to be toxic for patients with liver or kidney disorders.
- How about your goals? How will anyone know what you are looking to achieve or the hurdles that need to be overcome physically without lab work? Your health hangs in a careful balance, which makes seeking expert care essential to reaching and maintaining that balance, in tandem with your goals.
To achieve an optimal IV experience, seek an expert physician, not simply an IV clinic. Look for a practice that has your best interest at heart, assessing not only what you want, but also what your body needs. A proper nutrient IV therapy treatment plan can yield these benefits:
- Improve general health and overall well-being
- Detoxify the body
- Boost immunity
- Reduce fatigue
- Improve adrenal health
- Treat or reduce risk of cold and flu
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease
- Treat or reduce allergies and asthma
- Enhance athletic performance
- Alleviate muscle cramping
- Reduce incidence of headaches
- Aid in post-surgery recovery
- Reduce hypertension
- Treat fibromyalgia and neuropathic pain
- Treat or reduce anxiety and depression
- Reduce or eliminate gastrointestinal problems (IBS, Crohn’s, colitis)
- Improve hydration
- Improve sleep
- Reduce inflammation
Call the biostation™ today at 888-754-1852 or contact us online to schedule your private, personal consultation.
the biostation™ offers a comprehensive, individualized, scientific approach to age management, delivering total wellness for men and women looking to rejuvenate their bodies, revitalize their minds, and reclaim confidence. Located in Delray Beach, just north of Boca Raton, Florida, the biostation’s medical specialists provide a highly personalized experience using the latest advances in science and medicine including hormone replacement therapy, nutraceutical therapy, and nutrient IV therapy. Our medical director, Martin G. Bloom, M.D., customizes treatments to meet your personal needs and wellness goals, guiding you through the entire process to ensure success and satisfaction. To rediscover the health, fitness, and vitality of your youth, discover the biostation.