Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Centers: What Makes You At Risk For ED?
Men who are over 50 are at risk of erectile dysfunction simply because the body’s natural processes slow down with age. Aside from age, what are the factors that put you at risk of developing this condition? And when you do, remember to visit Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Centers for expert consultation.
- Medical conditions,particularly diabetes or heart conditions
- Tobacco use,which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can — over time — cause chronic health conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction
- Being overweight,especially if you’re obese
- Certain medical treatments,such as prostate surgery or radiation treatment for cancer
- Injuries, particularly if they damage the nerves or arteries that control erections
- Medications, including antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate conditions
- Psychological conditions, such as stress, anxiety or depression
- Drug and alcohol use, especially if you’re a long-term drug user or heavy drinker