Foods To Help With Erectile Dysfunction
Did you know that there are certain food that can help with your sexual health? Here is a look at a diet you should maintain if you want to avoid erectile dysfunction.
- Watermelon – There are studies showing that this fruit can increase your sex drive. It is loaded with lycopene, an antioxidant that is good for the heart, prostate and skin.
- Oysters – This boosts your testosterone levels and help with your sex drive.
- Coffee – There is a study showing that men who drink two or three cups of coffee a day are less likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Dark chocolate – Chocolate helps your body make more of nitric oxide, which can help with erections and is in many ED medications.
- Garlic – Infusing garlic in your diet keeps your arteries healthy and plaque-free.